About a month ago, a friend of mine was visiting my local church. During praise and worship he received a vision of me and my son. In this vision, my son and I were given two crowns. Then a huge hand came down from the clouds and scooped us both up into the heavens.
I really rejoiced when I heard this vision. Such a wonderful encouragement from God! Isn’t it wonderful when God speaks through other people words of encouragement, confirmation and hope into your life. Such things are real treasures. As a Seer, I do appreciate it when God also brings me messages from the “outside”.
So what does the Bible say about our salvation? We have been raised with Christ and are already in the heavenly realms seated with him.
Ephesians 2: 6-7 NKJV
4 But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, 5 made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved. 6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, 7 in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus.
It is important to note that the verse is in past tense. So after our salvation, we are raised and seated in Christ; every believer is already raised and seated with Christ in the heavenlies, although we are physically still here on this earth.
Colossians 3: 1-4 NKJV
3 If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God. 2 Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth. 3 For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. 4 When Christ who is our life appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory.
The following article explains really nicely what the five crowns are that are promised to every believer who runs and finishes the race. They are:
- The imperishable crown for faithful endurance in the race
- The crown of rejoicing for always rejoicing in the Lord despite current situations in our lives (The Joy of the Lord is my strength!)
- The crown of righteousness promised to all who love the Lord and eagerly wait for His return. This crown is inherited by the righteousness of Christ Jesus.
- The crown of glory will be awarded to all those who long for or love His appearing
- The crown of life, which is for all believers, but especially those who suffer and are persecuted for Christ.
The Bible tells us not to store up for ourselves riches on this earth, where all things decay, but to store up our treasures in heaven, for where our treasure is, our hearts will be there also (Matthew 6: 19-21).
Read more extensively about it for yourself here and be encouraged: